- The New York Instances answered a reader query concerning the excellent work T-shirt.
- In the meantime, The Reduce addressed a reader query about white individuals utilizing Black haircare merchandise.
- Engadget shared outcomes of a brand new research that discovered that radiation emitted by UV nail polish dryers could trigger pores and skin most cancers on palms.
- The New York Instances noticed how George Santos “dressed up his story of embodying the American dream within the trend vernacular of archetypes” — for instance, his preppy and banker-ish kinds.
- Insider regarded on the worth of the four-day workweek.
- TechCrunch famous that women-founded startups raised 1.9% of all VC funds in 2022 — lower than in 2021.
- ProPublica reported that some web sites that promote abortion tablets share info with third events like Google — knowledge that regulation enforcement can doubtlessly use.
- NPR reported that Amazon will finish its Amazon Smile charity donation program.
- Your Giggle off the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “Hey, Hey, It’s Me, the Picture App on Your Telephone!”
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…