This web site could comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
These mini cherry pies are excellent for any event! They’ve a flaky crust and a pleasant cherry middle that can positively make you wish to devour a couple of!
I like mini variations of meals as a result of they’re straightforward to eat and are excellent for bringing to any gathering or get-together. You must attempt these mini cheesecakes, these excellent mini pumpkin pies, or these mini key lime pies!
Mini Cherry Pies Recipe
These mini pies are insanely scrumptious and to not point out they give the impression of being so cute! They’re miniature variations of the basic cherry pie that everyone knows and love… besides these are a lot easier to make! As a result of they use refrigerated pie crust dough, these are fast and straightforward, and… this recipe solely makes use of 3 elements!
My youngsters love recipes that they will make on their very own, and this one is completely excellent for them! They love chopping out the pie crust with the cookie cutter after which filling them with some cherry pie filling. Belief me. This will likely be your go-to dessert that can positively impress all your friends.
Components in Mini Cherry Pies
Will you even imagine it once I let you know that these mini cherry pies solely take THREE elements to make? Take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the submit for precise measurements.
- Pie Crusts: Use pre-made, refrigerated pie crusts.
- Cherry Pie Filling: You may make this from scratch utilizing this recipe or you should buy some on the retailer!
- Whipped Cream Topping: You’ll add a dollop of this on prime of every of your [ies to make them complete!
Let’s Make Some Mini Pies!
When you only use three ingredients in a recipe, then you know it’s going to be simple to make! Whip these mini cherry pies up and show them off to all of your family and friends. They will go crazy over them!
- Prep: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, spray 12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll and Cut: Roll out a single pie crust on a flat, lightly floured surface. Using a round cookie cutter or small bowl, cut out circles of pie dough. Press a dough circle into the bottom of a muffin pan. Repeat with remaining dough to fill all 12 muffin tins.
- Fill and Bake: Fill each pie with about 1 Tablespoon of the cherry filling mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is lightly golden brown.
- Cool: Remove and let cool for at least 15 minutes on a wire rack. Then very carefully use a knife to loosen the edges of each of the mini cherry pies and gently lift each pie out. Top with whipped topping and enjoy!
What Size Cookie Cutter do I Need?
In order to make these mini cherry pies fit perfectly into the muffin tin, you will need a 3 1/2-inch round biscuit cutter to cut the crusts. If you don’t have a cookie cutter that is this size, then you can use a large glass cup that is similar in size and use that to make your pie crusts!
How to Store Leftovers
If you have leftovers or you want to make these mini cherry pies ahead of time so that they are ready to go, then you can totally do that! They are just as delicious the next day.
In the Refrigerator: Place your mini cherry pies in an airtight container and place them in your fridge. They will last about 2 days. When you are ready to eat them then,z top them with some whipped cream and enjoy!
Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees. Spray 12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
Roll out a single pie crust on a flat surface. Using a round cookie cutter or small bowl, cut out circles of pie dough. Press dough circle into the bottom of a muffin tin. Repeat with remaining dough to fill all 12 muffin tins.
Fill each pie with about 1 Tablespoon of cherry pie filling. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is lightly golden.
Remove and let cool for at least 15 minutes. Then very carefully use a knife to loosen the edges of each pie and gently lift each pie out. Top with whipped topping and enjoy!
Updated on August 19, 2022
Calories449kcal (22%)Carbohydrates63g (21%)Protein5g (10%)Fat19g (29%)Saturated Fat6g (30%)Sodium318mg (13%)Potassium175mg (5%)Fiber2g (8%)Vitamin A202IU (4%)Vitamin C4mg (5%)Calcium25mg (3%)Iron2mg (11%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.