Good morning from Maine the place I am house after spending many of the week in western Nebraska. It was there that I took the image featured on this put up. It is just a little arduous to make it out, however there is a bull elk within the image. It was one in all three that walked proper previous me early on Monday morning. These of you who observe me on Instagram may need additionally seen a video of those self same elk earlier this week.
Now that I am house this weekend goes to be filled with some late autumn chores like placing away my youngsters’ outside toy field for the winter and cleansing up the final of leaf piles. There will even be time for enjoyable. I hope that you’ve a enjoyable weekend!
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. The place I would Prefer to Go – A Geography Lesson With Google Drawings
50 Tech Tuesday Ideas!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 43,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Lecturers Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- Should you’re inquisitive about my life outdoors of training, you may observe me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Should you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.