Nicely, I’m now virtually 38 weeks pregnant with our second daughter, so I’m dwelling within the land of packing hospital baggage and checking objects off our to-do listing whereas by some means making an attempt to nest and manage amidst an ongoing basement renovation.
I’m nonetheless actually hoping to get just a few dirtier tasks off the listing within the basement earlier than we take a pause from the noise and other people out and in after she’s born quickly, however in case you’ve ever renovated earlier than you realize that every part takes longer than you suppose—so we’ll see!
Listed below are just a few enjoyable issues which have distracted me this week.
1. I now know three different people who have this cozy checkerboard blanket (Elsie and Emma included!) and I simply couldn’t resist! So cute with these smooth corduroy pillows. Take a look at our Amazon House Decor listing for our favourite residence decor objects!
2. Cutest little storage field for a child’s room.
4. Todd and I watched The Pale Blue Eye this weekend, and with him being an enormous Edgar Allen Poe fan and me having fun with few issues greater than Christian Bale, it was principally the proper choose for us.
I additionally appeared up the place it was filmed and it seems it was filmed right here in Pittsburgh with some areas that we actually drive by daily close to our home (!!!).
5. I like all of the little seed Valentine playing cards they’ve on Etsy that children can plant and develop flowers of their yard! Such a cute thought.
6. This mattress!!!
7. I’ve had the identical journey toiletry bag for for much longer than I care to confess, and after sufficient objects by accident spill in them through the years, properly, it’s time for a brand new one. I figured this one with virtually 40K opinions can be an incredible substitute, and I’ll be utilizing it in my hospital bag quickly.
8. Been dreaming of this creamy sausage and kale soup this week … excellent January meal!
9. This flush mount mild is SO enjoyable.
10. Such a reasonably planter!
Fairly quickly I’ll be again to non-maternity leggings, so I ought to most likely rating just a few of those since Aerie leggings are 30% this weekend … they give the impression of being tremendous cozy however with some help the place you need it!
P.S. Listed below are just a few posts from final week in case you missed them!