This weekend, we’re grateful to host our shut associates and have limitless playtime for all our children. Listed below are 10 issues I’m loving this week.
I acquired this mini Tubereuse candle and it’s turn into our official cleansing candle. We mild it after we are cleansing the home (together with opening some doorways if the climate permits to let in some contemporary air). It’s turn into a pleasant ritual … I like it!
I’m additionally curious to attempt a candle hotter lamp. Has anybody tried it?
3. I’m having fun with the TV present Gradual Horses this week. Have you ever watched it?
4. I haven’t been to the flea markets in just a few months and I’m hoping to squeeze in a visit this weekend. What’s the absolute BEST factor you ever discovered at a flea market?
My finest finds normally occur in Missouri, however I go to flea markets irrespective of the place I’m (particularly abroad, augh!).
5. These blankets are so cozy and ideal for lounging—I’ve it in two completely different colours.
6. That is such a stunning, cozy rug.
7. Love this blanket as a marriage reward concept!
10. I’m actually wanting ahead to re-reading Massive Magic this week.
P.S. Listed below are just a few posts from final week in case you missed them!