Like plenty of you, we’re gearing up for a protracted automobile journey to go to household over the Thanksgiving vacation.
However as a 6-month-pregnant particular person (who can’t get snug) with a 5-year-old that doesn’t love the automobile, it needs to be fascinating this yr!!
I’ve additionally been savoring my time in my workplace (that you just see beneath) with my pink desk and checkered rug since it is going to most likely be was a nursery subsequent yr, and I’ll be kicked out to another spot in the home. I actually like working on this room, so I hope child likes it too!
I’ve by no means been an enormous turkey or pumpkin pie particular person, however load me up on potatoes, gravy, and rolls, and I’m pleased as a clam. Right here’s what else is making me pleased this week!
1. Would love a necklace like this to have two names on as soon as child woman is born. I really like the paper clip look, and they’re nice for layering!
2. These battery-operated starburst lights look good to hold round the home.
3. Can’t wait to get out the lovable Christmas countdown I printed out final yr to placed on our fridge quickly! I exploit self-laminating sheets as soon as I print it so Lola can use a dry-erase marker to cross off the times, and we are able to wipe it off and use it once more!
4. I’ve used this silk sleep masks for some time and it’s essentially the most snug one I’ve ever had. I all the time take it on journeys because you by no means know the way darkish rooms shall be once you journey.
5. Do you’re keen on or hate this jacket? I completely had one identical to this in my teenagers, and that’s all I can consider after I see this type. All of the angst, haha.
6. I’ve been saving the newest season of The Nice British Bake Off to binge suddenly, and this can be the week! It simply makes me pleased.
7. Do you know Swiss Miss makes a non-dairy sizzling chocolate combine that’s actually good?? I actually purchased three containers final time I used to be in Goal. It’s my vacation/wintertime fireplace deal with.
9. These crimson checkerboard pillows could be a enjoyable vibe for the vacation season (and past!).
10. Have you ever had Nutella Pet Chow? It’s occurring my vacation season to-do checklist for certain!
Hope you’re sliding into the vacation season with a number of pleased issues in your checklist too! xo. Laura
P.S. Listed here are a number of posts from final week in case you missed them!